Majano Wand...You see this?

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This needs to be on the club equipment list. I've been meaning to bring it up.

CloudIX

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would think that this would increase the spread of aiptasia. As soon as you touch them they release whats needed to spawn in the water. Part of the reason that aiptasia-x works so well is that it seals the mouth from doing this.

Otter_rs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to here from someone who has used this. Seems like a cool gadget if it works.

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would think that this would increase the spread of aiptasia. As soon as you touch them they release whats needed to spawn in the water. Part of the reason that aiptasia-x works so well is that it seals the mouth from doing this.

I've been using aiptasia x for over a year, and they always come back. They disappear for a few days, then show up somewhere else on the rock. And trust me, I am doing it right.

Zef004

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one. It's works a lil. But I don't think anything out there that's works 100% of the time.
I also said something about it at the meet at my restaurant last summer. When I had 5 of them.

I zap very thing from lil nem to fireworms. Even unwanted polyps.

OP
OP
M

mapn4reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Peppermint shrimp worked awesome for me...but then I put a purple pseudo in my tank...they kept disappearing over a few months...

Otter_rs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been using aiptasia x for over a year, and they always come back. They disappear for a few days, then show up somewhere else on the rock. And trust me, I am doing it right.
I have never been able to completely irradiate Aptasia with any of the products out there. Now, on the other hand, Caribbean peppermint shrimp have never let me down. In my experience, aphasia x is only good for keeping them in check. I would be more interested in the wand for Majanos since peppermint shrimp do not eat them and I don't want a racoon butterfly in my aquarium.

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This needs to be on the club equipment list. I've been meaning to bring it up.
Heck yeah, Lets order one ASAP I have an outbreak in my tank that can test if it works?? If all agree I can order one tomorrow after taking care of some unrelated duties and a Doctors appt in the late afternoon. LMK and I'll get it done.
Bill

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heck yeah, Lets order one ASAP I have an outbreak in my tank that can test if it works?? If all agree I can order one tomorrow after taking care of some unrelated duties and a Doctors appt in the late afternoon. LMK and I'll get it done.
Bill

I'm good with it. Anyone opposed?

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I vote it's a Kewl to have. But won't be using it.

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 47 43.1%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 51 46.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back