Majano Wand

LeighannW

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We just used the Majano wand for the first time to get rid of pest aptasia. I give it 2 thumbs up! Great product to get rid of anything you don't want and not hurting anything else in your tank. Just make sure to turn your pump off and don't let the bubbles touch any other coral above or around it. We would aggravate the coral beside the pest to close it up.

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks

It was cool what that thing did to the corals that we wanted to kill. A little scary about the bubbles, however.:boom:

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The majano Wand is only guaranteed to kill Majano's but it will also kill any water filled creature including mushrooms, but it was designed for majano's. Of course it will kill aiptasia but they are much faster and retract all the way into holes so they are more tricky to kill. :p

Scott Muncy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The majano Wand is only guaranteed to kill Majano's but it will also kill any water filled creature including mushrooms, but it was designed for majano's. Of course it will kill aiptasia but they are much faster and retract all the way into holes so they are more tricky to kill. :p

Thanks I think I'm going to order one. My hairy mushrooms just keep multiplying and are irritating some sps. I'm sick of removing and trimming back I want them out

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frag them and sell to lfs. A good way to supply the reef addiction

Scott Muncy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frag them and sell to lfs. A good way to supply the reef addiction

I can't get them off of the rock without destroying them. Our lfs just shut the doors after 21 years in business. Sad sad times here

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't get them off of the rock without destroying them. Our lfs just shut the doors after 21 years in business. Sad sad times here
:(:( That's sad. Hard time for brick mortar stores.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back