MajorJoey

  • Thread starter Thread starter MajorJoey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MajorJoey

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2009
Messages
35
Reaction score
5
Location
Sw PhiLLy BurBz
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WhazzUp

Met up with JGoslee today at a LFS thought I would join the Site

Live in Sw Philly BurBz been into Reefing for 20+ years have had a reeF for
~3 years
here is a shot of my display from earlier this month
tank_shot_985423.jpg


I am runnning 3 tanks now as I have a FowLr and a ProP tank

here is the Prop SysTem
prop5467.jpg

the FowLr
FowLr_012jpg.jpg


I am active in local clubs and also breed Geckos(Phelsuma)

I will have some things to trade 4 sure
Wanted to say was Great meeting Jesse today he spoke very highly of this forum, I look forward to spending time here

LateRRRRRRRRRRRR
 
Welcome to R2R! Your lucky to have great reefer like Jesse near you! It's great to have you here!
 
Sweet tank! Welcome to R2R.
 
Welcome to R2R, I like ur tanks they don't have any algae at all they are spotless.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new