MAKcorals great experience

FX CharityCorals

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
822
Reaction score
40
Location
Macomb MI
I received an order of zoos and a favia from Mark. Everything came in great and was opening shortly afterward. Mark threw in a free frag for me to compensate some shipping scheduling problems. He has some nice stuff and will order again.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new