Make a Frag Pack

Also if you are interested and only posted to this thread up above please PM me, since i only check back on this thread occasionally. I dont want anyone to think im ignoring them.
 
Got my pAck today. Packed well, good sizes, everything looks great. Best value on R2R! Highly recommend this seller.
 
Please let me know when you’re ready to sell again. Thanks.
 
Please PM me if you still have some fragging left to do :)
 
I am interested. Shipping to 19720?
 
I had PM'd you last week....not sure if you saw it was looking for 3ea of several pcs
\
 
Awesome colonies you have there my friend!
 
Is this available again?

I can make a handful of more frag packs. The AquaSD (#19) is not available at this time since its still growing out. If anyone is interested please send me a PM with a list of which frags you want and your zip code.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new