MAKE TESTING EASY! - A New GIVEAWAY From Hanna and Marine Depot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AdamD76

View Badges
Reaction score
Liked on FB and subed the newsletter. I hope to just have a easier time testing. No real issues with my tank.

Eli'sReef

View Badges
Reaction score
We are new toi the hobby. Still learning a bit testing and looking for a good acuratte testing kit! We've only heard the best about these testing supplies. Our alkalinity had been high and we are slowly getting it balanced it. So we need to test more often. Also we are looking to add more acro for our tank. We have also been testing our water for calcium balance. Super exited to seeour tank thrive!

20180310_134145.jpg

Cody Grkman

View Badges
Reaction score
1.2.&3 done! Hoping to be able to get more accurate test results than the current kit I use so I can have my water parameters as close to what I want as possible! Thanks for the entry.

Cool Fish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
It's always tough to keep ph and Alk in line. This kit should go along way toward reaching that goal!

Vikingr8der

View Badges
Reaction score
This would make testing so much easier. I think we all can agree that we sometimes don't test just because it can be a pain. I also have problems sometimes with the colors of certain tests, like ok, is it this one or this one? hmm

tehSAC

View Badges
Reaction score
Followed on Instagram and signed up for the newsletter.

Winning this would be awesome to have to check my Nano. Plus it would be a great way to teach my 10 yr old daughter how to test and what to test for. She loves science, our Reef, and is really starting to show an interest in chemistry.

Good luck everyone.

spec33

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I hope to keep my salinity on point along with all of my other params.

techlobster

View Badges
Reaction score
Done 3.

I am sick of titrating and guessing colors between red-orange, orangish-red, etc.

The digital readout on the checkers looks like a game changer.

Brewman1987

View Badges
Reaction score
Entered all 3, I currently use the DKH tester and it makes my life easier when testing. I really enjoy using it to make everything easier.

g65notch

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Liked and subscribed. need an easier way, I'm tired of guessing the color change point

Chelle's Ocean

View Badges
Reaction score
Goal as always : to keep parameters steady- love the hanna checkers, want a whole rainbow of them :)

m0nk3y69d

View Badges
Reaction score
1, 2, and 3 done I love the Hanna products I have the alkalinity test and I absolutely love it wound be nice to add more of their products to my testing equipment

Back