Making a Doser 2.1 stand alone into a slave?

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I remember reading it was simply a matter of using the Pab connection with Profilux. But nothing has changed so im wondering what step i need to take.

Im daisychaining seveal dosers and KhD and want them to all show up on the same web/mobile dashboard. (Profilux dashboard)

Anyway, anyone know where i need to go to change this?

OP
OP
smartwater101

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spoke too soon. It will not add the device. Profilux < Power bar 6E < Doser 2.1 (but even p4 to Doser doesn't work.

Adding this pab device resets the connection in Control Center (as you'd expect) but the device still doesn't show up. :/ Any help is appreciated.

Kyl

And how does it feel like, to wake up in the sun
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should have a drop down box near the bottom in the general settings tab in GCC to select slave from.

OP
OP
smartwater101

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should have a drop down box near the bottom in the general settings tab in GCC to select slave from.
But I can't even add the device let alone change settings... it simply does not show up no matter how many times I assign it. Its AWOL as of right now. (should be under the powerbar. direct connection to p4 doesn't work either)
Capture.JPG

Kyl

And how does it feel like, to wake up in the sun
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So dumb question time. You've already turned the SA into a slave, saved and power cycled the doser, prior to attempting to assign it via PAB?

OP
OP
smartwater101

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So dumb question time. You've already turned the SA into a slave, saved and power cycled the doser, prior to attempting to assign it via PAB?

No. The doser was removed from control center and the apps. I'm trying to start fresh. The only place it shows up is in the "assign devices list" (pictured above) But of course that isn't doing anything.

I've power cycled both the p4 and doser several times.

OP
OP
smartwater101

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

okay. thank you lol

your question wasn't dumb at all. It made me realize i should connect to the doser via usb, turn it into a slave, disconnect, connect to P4 via USB, and THEN assign the device.

makes sense after the fact lol

thanks

Back