Making Black Box LEDs controllable with apex

Cabinetman

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2016
Messages
733
Reaction score
718
Location
Nova Scotia Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought some wills black boxes off Amazon and figured out how to easily modify them so that they have seperate white and blue Chanel’s and ramp up from 0-100% Litterally takes about 5-10 mins a light. If anyone is interested I’ll post a step by step and link the supplies I used here.

IMG_7896.jpeg IMG_7919.jpeg IMG_7913.jpeg
 
I know for sure that you can not complain about the price for these lights and it will not take long to prove that the additional coverage has increased growth. Looking forward to a full video and maybe a bit more of your grow out tanks.
 
I bought some wills black boxes off Amazon and figured out how to easily modify them so that they have seperate white and blue Chanel’s and ramp up from 0-100% Litterally takes about 5-10 mins a light. If anyone is interested I’ll post a step by step and link the supplies I used here.

IMG_7896.jpeg IMG_7919.jpeg IMG_7913.jpeg
Did you direct wire to Apex or use some sort of PCB?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new