Making the transition

WesternKSreefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
16
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I have had a 125 gallon FOWLR for a little over two years and finally got the lights and everything to make the transition to corals. I have started with a few LPS corals and so far so good. I have followed several threads on reef2reef and decided to join.
 
5E237FA9-853E-4007-A1A3-C5C35027FDB0.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello all, I have had a 125 gallon FOWLR for a little over two years and finally got the lights and everything to make the transition to corals. I have started with a few LPS corals and so far so good. I have followed several threads on reef2reef and decided to join.
Welcome to R2R and to reefing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new