OP
OP
Polyp Punk

Polyp Punk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's the one I have it works great. If you hook it up to your shower head you have to make an adapter 2 pieces from your local hardware store and your done.
oooo... you screw the entire shower head off ? how does it reach all the way up there lol and does this RODI make quality water? im probrbly going to grow some SPS i need top tier water lol

Therinx

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RO buddie is a small 4 stage that is portable. I easily hook it up to my kitchen sink, make 10 gallons of 0 tds water, and unhook it and put it away (usually i put it in a spare 5 gallon bucket). Keeps the wife happy, as the kitchen sink is the only place i can make water, and she hates when i leave it out. Apartment living problems....

shadow1013

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AquaFX is local to Orlando, Winter Park technically, so I buy from them. They are next door to Top Shelf Aquatics as well, TSA's new coral farm is housed in AquaFX's old warehouse after they built a new one.

4 stage is good, I recommend doing at least two carbon and two DI canisters so technically going to 6 stage. I'm debating on doing the 3 DI, one anion, one cation, and the last mixed bed. AquaFX told me their mix bed isn't 1:1 so it should get used at the same rate but I may try the 3 just to see for sure.

im goign to just buy the 4 stage BRS RODI system. Any others that compete with the BRS ?

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 132 59.7%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 29.0%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 78 35.3%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 39 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 63 28.5%
Back