• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Malaysian Torches

KomsCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prices include shipping, call pieces have been cleaned and conditioned to captivity.

Left (Malaysian God Torch Variant $650)
Right (Malaysian HG Variant splitting $600)
63680BC4-7DF4-47DA-8651-FEDA7A990F2B.jpeg

Malaysian Purple Tip $200
AE36EE3F-ECEF-4150-82BA-7D921B21190F.jpeg

Here is a picture of the Colony where the HG variant came from, not my picture and yes it is a little saturated but gives you an idea of the green that my camera doesn’t pick up that well for some reason
2F3BFD2B-D349-488C-9D22-E5410CB330A5.jpeg

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How long have you had them?

Huma

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excuse me for not being knowledgeable with terminology but by saying “variant” does that mean similar or just needs time to color up? Referring more to the god torch? Interested if it just needs more time to cook.

OP
OP
KomsCorals

KomsCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excuse me for not being knowledgeable with terminology but by saying “variant” does that mean similar or just needs time to color up? Referring more to the god torch? Interested if it just needs more time to cook.
Very good question, so what I was told that Malaysian euphyllia are relatively new to the hobby compared to Indonesian so people are calling them variant because they look similar to certain Indonesian strains but haven’t been around long enough to have an established name. Hope that makes sense, I’m relatively new to torches and am constantly confused by all these names in all honesty

Huma

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotcha. I do have a better understanding now. Thank you for sharing the knowledge.
Very good question, so what I was told that Malaysian euphyllia are relatively new to the hobby compared to Indonesian so people are calling them variant because they look similar to certain Indonesian strains but haven’t been around long enough to have an established name. Hope that makes sense, I’m relatively new to torches and am constantly confused by all these names in all honesty

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 35.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back