Male Clownfish acting different

WVReefJunkie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2015
Messages
2,137
Reaction score
408
Location
West Virginia
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have two Clownfish in a tank by themselves for about nine months. They have paired and both host a flower pot. I have noticed in the last couple of days the male is swimming fast, in one spot. Then he darts around real fast. I noticed there looks like bite marks on the top of his back. The female doesn't want him in the flower pot. Does this sound like a testinal disease or something? I have checked water parameters and they are in check.
 
know idea what the disease is but if the male gets too stressed get him out, maybe breeding time IDK goodluck :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new