Male Clownfish got bit

k_1

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2021
Messages
33
Reaction score
10
Location
Austin
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi so I have had my tank for over two months now and I had started out with two clownfish. About two weeks ago one of them decided to turn female. And now about a week ago she bit my male clown fish and I have been keeping and eye on it but it's starting to look worse (It almost looks like he has a pimple on the side of him). What should I do?

6D144817-5CF2-4F08-BA57-F0FBA11C5B24.jpeg 1EFE5CE1-AAA6-4535-99E7-F9291D921F01.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new