Male Cross Hatch Trigger - Color

  • Thread starter Thread starter AJsTank
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AJsTank

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2013
Messages
601
Reaction score
347
Location
Centerville, Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never owned a Male Cross Hatch, but want to add one very soon. I've heard of them losing their color over time. Is it possible to keep one without a female and have it keep it's color? Anyone have experience with a single Male Cross Hatch in their system?
 
I'm not sure on crosshatches, but with blue throats that seems to be the case. That may also hold true to crosshatches since they are both from the same family, xanthichthys.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new