Malu/crispa ID + safe with shrimp/small fish??

  • Thread starter Thread starter yanni
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
pdate to this thread. some people are still saying LTA, some malu. any help?
 
1695512040921.png
1695512055641.png
1695512063899.png
1695512075598.png
@OrionN any new ideas since the nem has grown a TON and doesn’t seem to resemble malu much
 
One thing I find very interesting is that it appears to have magenta tips, which I can't recall ever seeing on a LTA, and is most commonly found on Heteractis anemones. Other than that, everything about the appearance is heading towards LTA as it grows.
 
Your first post from July most resemble malu. After that those are definitely lta
One thing I find very interesting is that it appears to have magenta tips, which I can't recall ever seeing on a LTA, and is most commonly found on Heteractis anemones. Other than that, everything about the appearance is heading towards LTA as it grows.
Very interesting!! I’m excited to see as it grows and see if anything changes, either way I absolutely love the nem:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new