Mandarin goby(healthy?)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tramel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tramel

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2026
Messages
22
Reaction score
10
Location
Portland OR
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently bought a small, biota mandarin goby from LFS. Does she still look plump? I have trouble telling.
61b50315-76cc-4e2b-ab51-0646d9671e94.jpg
 
A picture from the side is best, so we can see the stomach.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new