Mandarins almost getting jiggy with it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter afboundguy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
WWishing you luck on this, and selfishly hoping you get far along enough in raising larvae to post cute baby mandarin photos soon :)

Thought you might like this paper - field observations of mandarins in the wild spawning (timing, frequency, sizes, etc) lots of good data here

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10641-022-01281-1
Appreciate you sharing the article that's just the kind of stuff I am looking for when doing my research. I know it's tailored to wild but I'm sure there's still plenty of great stuff in there! It's too long and it's too late for me to try and read it tonight!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new