Mandarins Living Together

ReefyMcReefleFace

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2025
Messages
17
Reaction score
16
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if anyone has multiple mandarins living together. I have a psychedelic mandarin loving life in my tank right now, but I also love the look of the dragonets.

Assuming there is plenty of food in the tank, frozen, copepods, etc, does anyone know if they get aggressive towards each other? Thanks!
 
I was wondering if anyone has multiple mandarins living together. I have a psychedelic mandarin loving life in my tank right now, but I also love the look of the dragonets.

Assuming there is plenty of food in the tank, frozen, copepods, etc, does anyone know if they get aggressive towards each other? Thanks!
It can work if they are paired. But if you get two males they will fight
 
I was wondering if anyone has multiple mandarins living together. I have a psychedelic mandarin loving life in my tank right now, but I also love the look of the dragonets.

Assuming there is plenty of food in the tank, frozen, copepods, etc, does anyone know if they get aggressive towards each other? Thanks!
It can work if they are paired. But if you get two males they will fight
I know I have a female right now. Do you know if two females are ever aggressive towards each other?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new