Mandrake’s 120

Mandrake

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2010
Messages
100
Reaction score
107
Location
Weymouth Ma.
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
been through hell and back with this, I think it’s finally starting to come along.
5DC59EF4-9458-485A-AFEF-AFE9A015D5CE.jpeg
 
Giesseman spectra , 2x 250 watt radium
reef octo 200 int skimmer
30 gallon frag tank
apex with DOS set up for auto water change of 5.5 gallons a week
C1502 calcium reactor
tunze auto tip-off with reef Octo kalk stirrer
 
oh and my newest addition Seasweep with a tunze 6105 , this thing really throws some serious flow
 
my Geisseman spectra 2 x 250watt my and 4 T5
I added a reef right blue led that I run for three hours before lights go out because I like looking at stuff under all blue before I go to bed and dream about big colorful colonies of acros packing every inch of my 120

09803A58-6A29-4901-A88D-7778774861F6.jpeg D8D032BC-26E1-4037-A40D-CCED2D5BAC16.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new