Mangroves

Imonlyhereforthejellies

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Location
Iowa
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! This is technically my first post here, but who truly cares?

Does anyone have any experience with brackish water / mangroves? Because recently I've begun thinking about getting some.

And does anyone know any good species to live with mangrove tree crabs?

I dont what else to say. Have a good day!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Good luck with your Mangrove project!
 
Welcome to R2R!

I’ve never personally had them but I know red mangroves grow cool root systems and I’m sure the crabs would enjoy that!

IMG_6479.jpeg

Some pic I found from Reddit for example
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new