Maniacodesrecifs from Brussels Belgium

Maniacodesrecifs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2015
Messages
74
Reaction score
58
Location
Brussels
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody,

I'm a reefer from Brussels, Belgium, capital of Europe.
I'm French speaking, then excuse my poor English, i'll try to do my best...

Your forum is great and it's fun to be there!

I stopped my tank 2 years ago because of my job but I'll be back soon, I think!

Just some pics from this tank I loved...
 

Attachments

  • vue 011210.jpg
    vue 011210.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 449
  • IMG_0602.jpg
    IMG_0602.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 347
  • P1120023.jpg
    P1120023.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 370
  • IMG_0627.jpg
    IMG_0627.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 355
  • IMG_0641.jpg
    IMG_0641.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 342
  • P1100122.jpg
    P1100122.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 349
  • P1120037.jpg
    P1120037.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 362
  • P1120034.jpg
    P1120034.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 355
Welcome to R2R! That sure is a gorgeous tank!
 
magnifique piscine de corail. Vous ne pouvez pas attendre de voir votre nouvelle piscine .
 
This tank is 120cm x 70cm x 70cm but the filtration is more important.
Some other pictures...
 

Attachments

  • P2.jpg
    P2.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 342
  • DSC_0104.jpg
    DSC_0104.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_0599.jpg
    IMG_0599.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 351
Well done! Thanks for sharing. Please tell us about the filtration.
 
Welcome! Great to have you here
 
Hi everybody,

I'm a reefer from Brussels, Belgium, capital of Europe.
I'm French speaking, then excuse my poor English, i'll try to do my best...

Your forum is great and it's fun to be there!

I stopped my tank 2 years ago because of my job but I'll be back soon, I think!

Just some pics from this tank I loved...

Your English is good enough! Your tank is PERFECT! WOW beautiful reef! Would you mind creating a dedicated tank thread in our members forum? If not this one will do. :)
 
Welcome to R2R
 
Welcome to R2R!! Your tank was gorgeous!
 
wow ! what did you do with all the corals ?
its so hard to takeapart after u got to a point the tank is so beautiful
 
*Welcome to Reef2Reef!* Your reef is beautiful,thank you for sharing it with us!

DSCF8242_zps5797234_edit_1424182792330_zpsv82rzoa_edit_1426280392421.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new