Lazys Coral House
OP
M

Mantis212

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Eagle_Steve,
You are indeed precise, and I sincerely appreciate that! I have no previous experience with this. I think I’m going to start with your latter suggestion, and isolate a piece before attacking the larger whole. Kalking them out of water seems safest for the tank. I’ve 65 lbs live rock, but thankfully it’s in chunks. So I can isolate and treat chunks.
Understood that zoas and other corals cannot survive this treatment. I’m going to see what I can do with this.
Eagle_Steve,
You are indeed precise, and I sincerely appreciate that! I have no previous experience with this. I think I’m going to start with your latter suggestion, and isolate a piece before attacking the larger whole. Kalking them out of water seems safest for the tank. I’ve 65 lbs live rock, but thankfully it’s in chunks. So I can isolate and treat chunks.
Understood that zoas and other corals cannot survive this treatment. I’m going to see what I can do with
Hey thank you, Rubertoe93! I’m pleased to be a member of the community. I’m very new, and don’t know how post things, etc. so I hope you guys will go easy on me at first. :) I love marine fish and reef tanks, that’s why I’m here.

Fritz

G Santana

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome aboard
ZomboMeme 23022021131910.jpg

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock
OP
M

Mantis212

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. As you can see there are lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed. Hope you manage to kill off the baddies.
Many thanks! And yes, I’ve noticed there are an abundance of highly intelligent, helpful folks in this community.

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED lighting

When is the last time you traded frags with someone either locally or via shipping service?

• Days ago

Votes: 56 11.9%
  • Weeks ago

Votes: 62 13.2%
  • Several months ago

Votes: 36 7.7%
  • Over 6 months

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Over a year

Votes: 31 6.6%
  • Several years

Votes: 45 9.6%