M

Mantis212

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eagle_Steve,
You are indeed precise, and I sincerely appreciate that! I have no previous experience with this. I think I’m going to start with your latter suggestion, and isolate a piece before attacking the larger whole. Kalking them out of water seems safest for the tank. I’ve 65 lbs live rock, but thankfully it’s in chunks. So I can isolate and treat chunks.
Understood that zoas and other corals cannot survive this treatment. I’m going to see what I can do with this.
Eagle_Steve,
You are indeed precise, and I sincerely appreciate that! I have no previous experience with this. I think I’m going to start with your latter suggestion, and isolate a piece before attacking the larger whole. Kalking them out of water seems safest for the tank. I’ve 65 lbs live rock, but thankfully it’s in chunks. So I can isolate and treat chunks.
Understood that zoas and other corals cannot survive this treatment. I’m going to see what I can do with
Hey thank you, Rubertoe93! I’m pleased to be a member of the community. I’m very new, and don’t know how post things, etc. so I hope you guys will go easy on me at first. :) I love marine fish and reef tanks, that’s why I’m here.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.... :)

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard
ZomboMeme 23022021131910.jpg

OP
OP
M

Mantis212

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. As you can see there are lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed. Hope you manage to kill off the baddies.
Many thanks! And yes, I’ve noticed there are an abundance of highly intelligent, helpful folks in this community.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back