Mantis shrimp

dragonlvr94

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2023
Messages
17
Reaction score
73
Location
Jackson
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys I'm Courtney and I'm new here. We have 1 normal saltwater set up and I have 2 mantis shrimp set ups. Anyone have any idea what my new mantis is? He came on some rock to a local coral store from Bali. He's MAYBE a inch long.

20230818_215533.jpg 20230818_210315.jpg 20230818_210553.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi guys I'm Courtney and I'm new here. We have 1 normal saltwater set up and I have 2 mantis shrimp set ups. Anyone have any idea what my new mantis is? He came on some rock to a local coral store from Bali. He's MAYBE a inch long.

20230818_215533.jpg 20230818_210315.jpg 20230818_210553.jpg
Looks like a purple spot mantis- Always liked these guys
 
Looks like a purple spot mantis- Always liked these guys
For $40 i can't complain no matter what it turns out to be lol. I was wondering about it being a purple spot. It's maybe a inch long.
 
Looks like a purple spot mantis- Always liked these guys
Better pic today he's maybe a inch long if that he's tiny. He's next to normal size glass cleaner
 

Attachments

  • 20230819_142251.jpg
    20230819_142251.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 79

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new