Mantis Shrimp

reeferdaddy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2023
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
Location
chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I found this Mantis shrimp at the bottom of my tank. Does this look like a molt to you or the shrimp itself? Thanks !

9DB6DDE6-B02A-44F1-823A-D87B35A4D628.png
 
That looks to be the whole dead shrimp but as previously stated if it's hollow its a molt if it's not hallow it's a carcass
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new