Mappa puffer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eli Mills
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Eli Mills

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
buffalo
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I ordered a mappa puffer (about 2 inch) and it arrived happy and healthy…….the only problem is I don’t think it’s a mappa…….looks like a Stars and Stripes puffer to me. (I currently own a 10 inch stars and strips puffer so I know what they look like) just wanted to know other people’s opinion before I call and try and get my money back since a mappa puffer is much more expensive than a Stars and Stripes.

IMG_2496.jpeg IMG_2495.jpeg IMG_2497.jpeg
 
This is my 10 inch Stars and Stripes puffer i have.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2500.jpeg
    IMG_2500.jpeg
    164 KB · Views: 44
Hey everyone I ordered a mappa puffer (about 2 inch) and it arrived happy and healthy…….the only problem is I don’t think it’s a mappa…….looks like a Stars and Stripes puffer to me. (I currently own a 10 inch stars and strips puffer so I know what they look like) just wanted to know other people’s opinion before I call and try and get my money back since a mappa puffer is much more expensive than a Stars and Stripes.

IMG_2496.jpeg IMG_2495.jpeg IMG_2497.jpeg
Update: after doing some research I believe it’s a reticulated puffer which is very similar to a Stars and Stripes and much cheaper than a mappa…..I will be trying to get my money back
 
Update: after doing some research I believe it’s a reticulated puffer which is very similar to a Stars and Stripes and much cheaper than a mappa…..I will be trying to get my money back
I was going to say not a mappa at all but doesnt look exactly like a stars and stripes but super close! Either way cute little dude!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new