**** March 2018 POTM Winner - @A3LXK ****

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
15,944
Reaction score
83,684
Location
SW Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @A3LXK , winner of the March POTM Contest sponsored by Avast Marine. You have 24 hours to contact me to claim your prize. Thanks to all that voted.

47.jpg
 
I never seen the last few hours of the voting, but I think I came second. I will happily take that on my first photo competition.
 
Congratulations @A3LXK great photo, a worthy winner. Some great shots by everyone. So much fun just to take part. Thanks also to everyone who gave Captain Conch a vote.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new