March Coral Giveaway - AZ FRAG

noonelikesadrytang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please check the private forum and comment on the thread if you want to get in one this months giveaway from Amber and I.

This month, we are giving away one of my favorite corals, a rock flower anemone.

B322A533-4340-4FB5-BD57-05301A23C233.jpeg

OP
OP
noonelikesadrytang

noonelikesadrytang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Much like other essential services, this giveaway is still open. Please get in before we draw tomorrow, if you’re interested.

Amber and I will now go back to watching Tiger King. Also, I’ll keep trying to convince her that there’s no relation between taking care of a zoo of cats and the five tanks we have up and running currently.

OP
OP
noonelikesadrytang

noonelikesadrytang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to enter in the giveaway
Please add me to the drawing . Thank you

Hi Guys - these are done monthly on the AZ FRAG private forum. We have monthly meetings (well, you know, until everything got shut down) where there's usually a coral auction at the end. There's tons of other perks to being in the club. It's easily worth the annual $10 membership fee many times over. If you're interested in becoming a member, please see @evolved and he can walk you through on joining. I will be posting the April Coral giveaway this weekend.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 43 17.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 162 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back