March Meeting Trade Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter chriskid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chriskid

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2012
Messages
339
Reaction score
3
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please list all items you have for sale or trade for the March meeting in this thread.

Thanks everyone! Have fun & see you at the meeting! 1smile1
 
DSC_0073.jpg
DSC_0072.jpg
DSC_0073.jpg
DSC_0072.jpg
I have a encrusting hydnophora its about 3 to 4 inches across$40. Also have a rock with 2 toadstool on it one green polyp and one long tenticle. $40
 
Dose anyone have any 10k CF's......

Ya I know, Lol it's not a typo...lol
Need 2 for phyto:)
LMK
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new