March Meeting

  • Thread starter Thread starter gudar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Im sure there will be one, Just havent had a for sure volunteer yet. Jim were you wanting to host this month?
 
I would host one but my tank is as good as dead. Just because i haven't had any time to take care of it so all that i have left is 3 acros, a monti, a brain, zoas and a yuma.
 
I think we need to all go over to JIM's house!!! I've seen pics of the set up and I really want to see it!!!
Susan
 
Alex that was a good one! I should have seen that one coming. lol Yeah I think we should go to Jim's house.
 
Sorry jim, been busy here! Unless something weird pops up ill come whenever
 
Honestly jim everyone right now seems to be dead? Alot of the normals are burning out at the moment and just not paying attention to the boards. Also there is alot going on with easter and spring break in april. Unless there is just alot of interest maybe we should hold off on a meeting till the crowd wanders back?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new