Mardi Gras acro? Anyone have it?

9A54E71C-E14D-4091-A094-8FCD022D3053.jpeg
Mythical corals had one for $795 a couple weeks ago. Here’s a pic of his mother colony

[emoji33]
 
I really hope that all goes to plan and I am able to add it to my collection.

I’ll post pictures if I do.
 
Now , that the FACT......... IS.......
If, is under
EcoTech Marine
RADION XR30W G4 LED LIGHT FIXTURE . Look like 199 % dif.
If is under MH. light look like $ 40 SPS frag.

NOT to mention about PS adjustments .
The
reality is......are... you sure ....will look.....and grow.....the way ...you....see the pic ?????
Something wrong with my typo.
Sorry.


 
I would suggest that you consider the decline in pricing and desire for trick-lighting tenius - the peak value is in the past and they are trending downward. However, if you love the coral, then pay what you think that it is worth to you.
Hateraid
 
The coral looks great under blue lights, but can ^ you post a picture under whites? Would be interested to see it under 14k spectrum.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new