Mardi Gras Wrasse (Halichoeres burekae)

DarthSimon

Team R2R
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2017
Messages
2,325
Reaction score
3,548
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone in here given these a try?
They are in stock at NY Aquatic.

Reef Safe? Hardy? Finicky eaters ??

Thx in advance
Steve

20260713_154723_58406AD1-E480-4C79-8452-27038A463425.png


20260713_154723_9DCF876B-496D-4900-985A-86107E80E75E.png
 

Video of them eating!
 
I guess this wrasse has not been widely distributed ...Oh well...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new