Mariculture progression

p1u5h13r4m24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2015
Messages
1,570
Reaction score
2,193
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
There seems to be some really nice mariculture acro colonies coming in through out the years. I’ve thought about buying them. I’ve bought frags of maricultured and they turned into some super nice pieces. I’d really love to have a thread that people post there before and after pictures of these mariculture colonies!
20250602_171211.png

PFA
 
Looking great!

Wild acro colonies are something I let other people trailblaze for me.

I get that it can be a great thing to see them color up and become new strains, but the downsides of them being riddled in pests and having to do some pristine QT on top of a grow out tank is a bit too much for me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new