Mariculture Tenius question??

Jmareef1022

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
470
Reaction score
365
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0







Ok so I have a question for any experienced mariculture acropora keepers. How long do you guys acclimate to low light till it’s ready to go where you want it in the tank. I’m wanting to put it in the middle of my tank. Acquired the frag last Friday so it’s been over a week. How long does it take to get it there? I currently have 2 other tenius and would love to put it behind it. Thank you Jose
 
20261010_185420_B10DFE95-B4E7-400F-B3DC-75B1B5A46B8F.png


20261010_185420_D05327CE-3C77-4C51-A11D-32CB882AFF57.png


20261010_185420_F0F37750-9007-4E31-9FA4-164A0FF707BA.png


20261010_185420_0B8DEFDA-967F-4077-AF21-274BE8147CF3.png
 
It’s on the far left on the frag each located in the front of the tank not getting direct light.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new