Maricultured Walindii Dragon Progression pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter SteezySPS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SteezySPS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2011
Messages
1,482
Reaction score
67
Location
Long Beach, California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm fragging one of the large branches for two of my closest reefing buddies all delight and chris and hanging on to the rest. hopefully this one turns out to look like 250g's old mother colony. I will post daylight top down pics soon.
IMG_7992-3.jpg

IMG_8045-1.jpg
 
cool. I hope it colors up fast because my other red dragon from tony was pretty hardy for a delicate thin branching purple turaki-ish acro. I just hope this doesnt turn out to be a pink dragon but I'll be happy either way~sorta
 
Just got my frag of Red Dragon from Ken Feldman. Looks more pinkish purple, hope it colors up soon.

Picture005.jpg
 
He is someone who has written a few articles for Reefkeeping Online Mag, and a Chemistry professor at PSU.
 
Ya, I just got it a week ago, and right now I have it in the sand bed under T-5's. I don't plan on moving it up more then a few inches off the bottom.
 
Dang Steezy that's a good looking colony. Following along to see the progression on color.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new