Marijanes

  • Thread starter Thread starter ahayes13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ahayes13

In a reefin' haze
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2008
Messages
2,581
Reaction score
30
Location
Brandon, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CIMG6283.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I love those one of my favorites I have about 20 p of them.
 
These are by far one of the best looking under a straight white light. I mean the colors or just so sexy.
 
+1 under white light makes them pop alot more than under high blue/ actinic but they did look great under my phoenix 14k 150w.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new