Marine Betta Hunting!

  • Thread starter Thread starter RC79ATC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Mine eats everything. I would avoid feeding small fish as they may have a taste for nothing but live fish
 
Mine eats everything. I would avoid feeding small fish as they may have a taste for nothing but live fish

I live near the coast and go fishing often ;)

It is easy to find mud minnows, mosquito fish and fish fry of all different varieties. I love to watch them hunt!
 
Marine Bettas are on of my favourite fish. I don't feed mine live, but I watch it hunt pods and such all the time. So cool.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new