Marine Bio college question

  • Thread starter Thread starter keddre
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

keddre

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2015
Messages
985
Reaction score
577
Location
Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that I'm 63% done with my B.S., I was wondering where any Marine Bio grads went for there masters?

While I still have a way off (finish B.S, then tech school or a B.A., then I'll finally get to my M.S.) , I'm already looking. Location doesn't matter as ideally, I'll finish my B.S. here in Ohio, then my B.A. living on campus in D.C. so moving again won't really matter at that point
 
Come to the UK! Cambridge would be good... lol.
Lol, you know I'm American when I spent five minutes trying to figure out what Cambridge has to do with the University of Kentucky.
I'll think about it, my girlfriend did say she wants to travel...it would just be a four year working vacation for her
 
Lol, you know I'm American when I spent five minutes trying to figure out what Cambridge has to do with the University of Kentucky.
I'll think about it, my girlfriend did say she wants to travel...it would just be a four year working vacation for her
Come to a university that has a history that goes back further than your whole nation ;)

What's to lose :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new