Marine Collectors -- Awesome Experience

FFFishy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2014
Messages
123
Reaction score
169
Location
Central NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
I have purchased several fish from Elliot at @Marine Collectors this year. All, except one small flashing tilefish (jumped through a mesh cover) are thriving in my Display Tanks. Elliot Quarantines / treats all fish based on requirements of the species, and only ships fish when he has determined that they are ready. No disease, no health issues. I will certainly be placing future orders with Elliot. Great communications. Quick replies to emails. Nice packaging for shipment (from Los Angeles to central NJ).

I'll admit that I'm a terrible 'fish photographer', but here are a few pics of some of my Marine Collectors fish:

Anthias.jpg


Bangaiis.jpg


Flame Angel.jpg


If you want to see some awesome fish photography, check out the Marine Collectors website: Marine Collectors

I'd be happy to answer any questions about my experience with Marine Collectors.

Frank
 
I have purchased several fish from Elliot at @Marine Collectors this year. All, except one small flashing tilefish (jumped through a mesh cover) are thriving in my Display Tanks. Elliot Quarantines / treats all fish based on requirements of the species, and only ships fish when he has determined that they are ready. No disease, no health issues. I will certainly be placing future orders with Elliot. Great communications. Quick replies to emails. Nice packaging for shipment (from Los Angeles to central NJ).

I'll admit that I'm a terrible 'fish photographer', but here are a few pics of some of my Marine Collectors fish:

Anthias.jpg


Bangaiis.jpg


Flame Angel.jpg


If you want to see some awesome fish photography, check out the Marine Collectors website: Marine Collectors

I'd be happy to answer any questions about my experience with Marine Collectors.

Frank
So glad to hear that you are happy with our services, Frank! Love the fish photography! ;)
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new