Marine Collectors? On vacation?

Wrasse-cal

View Badges
Reaction score
Anyone know if something is up over at Marine Collectors?

https://www.marinecollectors.com/

I've been trying to get in touch since June 29th, but it's been crickets. I bought a really beautiful white-tailed bristletooth tang from him recently, and was looking to make another order, but since then, no response to phone, email or facebook.

Anyone know if anything is up?

ross0201

View Badges
Reaction score
Anyone know if something is up over at Marine Collectors?

https://www.marinecollectors.com/

I've been trying to get in touch since June 29th, but it's been crickets. I bought a really beautiful white-tailed bristletooth tang from him recently, and was looking to make another order, but since then, no response to phone, email or facebook.

Anyone know if anything is up?
I sent a message late last week and haven't heard anything back. Glad it's not just me!

mattzang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
the guy that runs it, elliot lim, has posted a couple of times on facebook, as recently as july 7th, maybe try directly messaging him?

hopefully the business is doing well, i was hoping to eventually buy some fish through him whenever i get a bigger tank

OP
Wrasse-cal

Wrasse-cal

View Badges
Reaction score
the guy that runs it, elliot lim, has posted a couple of times on facebook, as recently as july 7th, maybe try directly messaging him?

hopefully the business is doing well, i was hoping to eventually buy some fish through him whenever i get a bigger tank
I already tried to contact him via phone and facebook (over a week ago).

Nada.

Variant

View Badges
Reaction score
I've been in contact with him recently with an order that was harder to procure than originally thought.

I think he's just swamped. Especially with the BRS shoutout and more people requesting his time perhaps.