• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Marine collectors

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

ecamden

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently received a harlequin tusk and a hippo tang from Elliot @marinecollectors and an extremely happy with the whole experience. He was very professional, quick, and is very willing to explain his whole process. His prices including shipping were comparable to any LFS I've been to but with higher quality and service. Would definitely use him again. Once they've settled I'll post pictures

OP
OP
ecamden

ecamden

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Already out and eating
20190317_131455~2.jpeg
20190317_131450~2.jpeg
20190317_131459~2.jpeg

SeeFu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how are your fish doing? Still going strong? Marine collectors is local and I'm tired of putting my fish through QT only to have them die on me around day 30. rather just pay someone a couple bux more to have something I can just throw into the DT.

sporeefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a white tail tang from MC and the whole process was very pleasant. He responds to emails, texts, he’s very helpful. The fish is absolutely gorgeous, healthy.. I feel like I got a fantastic specimen which is what I had hoped for and why I paid what I did. So far the fish (Wu Tang) has been healthy and full of vigor since day one. I’ll order from MC again for sure.

*note, it’s been almost three months.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 50 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 30 21.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 7.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 37 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back