Marine collectors

  • Thread starter Thread starter ecamden
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ecamden

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2018
Messages
158
Reaction score
131
What state or country do you live in
Texas
I recently received a harlequin tusk and a hippo tang from Elliot @marinecollectors and an extremely happy with the whole experience. He was very professional, quick, and is very willing to explain his whole process. His prices including shipping were comparable to any LFS I've been to but with higher quality and service. Would definitely use him again. Once they've settled I'll post pictures
 
Already out and eating
20190317_131455~2.jpeg
20190317_131450~2.jpeg
20190317_131459~2.jpeg
 
how are your fish doing? Still going strong? Marine collectors is local and I'm tired of putting my fish through QT only to have them die on me around day 30. rather just pay someone a couple bux more to have something I can just throw into the DT.
 
I got a white tail tang from MC and the whole process was very pleasant. He responds to emails, texts, he’s very helpful. The fish is absolutely gorgeous, healthy.. I feel like I got a fantastic specimen which is what I had hoped for and why I paid what I did. So far the fish (Wu Tang) has been healthy and full of vigor since day one. I’ll order from MC again for sure.

*note, it’s been almost three months.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new