Marine Color Doser

  • Thread starter Thread starter puffy127
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

puffy127

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
1,100
Reaction score
1,013
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked up a Marine Color dosing pump and had a few questions about it. I think the smallest amount it can dose is 1 ml , correct? So if I only need to dose 4 ml per day, the most cycles I can do is 4, correct?

How can I set the working time to start at 22:00 and end at 02:00? It won't let me span midnight.

What happens if I set the working time to span 8 hours, does that mean it will dose 1 ml every 2 hours during that time?
 
I just picked up a Marine Color dosing pump and had a few questions about it. I think the smallest amount it can dose is 1 ml , correct? So if I only need to dose 4 ml per day, the most cycles I can do is 4, correct?

How can I set the working time to start at 22:00 and end at 02:00? It won't let me span midnight.

What happens if I set the working time to span 8 hours, does that mean it will dose 1 ml every 2 hours during that time?

Yes, what are you dosing?
 
Do not do them together, they will cancel each other out. Do the ca and alk 15 minutes apart. I would also suggest dosing every 6 hours to keep your parameters steady
 
Thanks. So if I want to dose each one every 6 hours (4 cycles per day) 30 min apart, how do I set the working times for each pump?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new