Marine Farmers: Five stars!

  • Thread starter Thread starter sixline
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sixline

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2020
Messages
420
Reaction score
454
I just received my first order from Marine Farmers today, and it was one of the best packages I've received since being in the hobby for over 20 years.

Everything was packed very well, clearly labelled, and the quality was as expected from their website. I'm not sure if they have a WYSIWYG policy, but there were definitely no disappointments.

I just thought I'd post a positive recommendation for this particular vendor.

Here is what I got:

  • Purple and Green Branching Frogspawn
  • Green Branching Hammer
  • Incredible Hulk Leptoseris
  • Palau Green Nepthea
  • Giant Bali Xenia
  • Green Polyps Toadstool
  • Purple Candelabra Gorgonian - Cut to Order
  • Blueberry Fields Leptastrea

... and a bonus frag, which appears to be some sort of photosynthetic gorgonian.

 
Please post pics!! I love those giant Xenia’s on their site!
 
Please post pics!! I love those giant Xenia’s on their site!

I can't post pics just yet. I have a lot of conchs in my aquarium, so when I acclimate new corals, i place them in the sand in a spot the conchs can tip them over or irritate them. unfortunately, that spot is bad for photos as well.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new