Marine Flora

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2006
Messages
7,482
Reaction score
44
Location
Kalamazoo Michigan
I bought some frag plus and frag disks off Sam and they were packed great and all came in unbroken. I got the package in 2 days as well, so now back to fragging.

Thanks Sam.....

James
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new