Marine led

Yasin Demirsel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello everyone.
I just joined you and I'm very happy about it. My problem is this; I'm setting up a 90 x 50 x 45h aquarium, but I couldn't decide on the lighting. I don't think much of hard corals. I plan to proceed with soft corals at first. Maybe I can add some easy hard corals in the future. I am waiting for your advice on this matter.
Thank you very much.

Stealthreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THe question is what would be a good light for a 90cm by 50 by 45 for a mixed reef, mostly soft coral?

That's the size of my sump which also happens to be my first ever aquarium that I have taken all over the place for 30 years. Sorry I got nostalgic when I realized the tank size.

The vipar spectra light put a couple feet above the tank would work. What's the setup? Light on the tank, light hanging from the ceiling, what look are you going for?
For just softies t5s work great and you could get away with a smallish fixture.
Is power consumption a concern? Heat?

OP
OP
Y

Yasin Demirsel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THe question is what would be a good light for a 90cm by 50 by 45 for a mixed reef, mostly soft coral?

That's the size of my sump which also happens to be my first ever aquarium that I have taken all over the place for 30 years. Sorry I got nostalgic when I realized the tank size.

The vipar spectra light put a couple feet above the tank would work. What's the setup? Light on the tank, light hanging from the ceiling, what look are you going for?
For just softies t5s work great and you could get away with a smallish fixture.
Is power consumption a concern? Heat?
tank mounted lights..

OP
OP
Y

Yasin Demirsel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you think 1 pcs al blade grow 30 inch and 1 glow lighting will be enough? Do you think the price is suitable for performance?

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 30 15.1%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 47 23.6%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 114 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.0%
Back