Marine Magic doser repair??

GREEF stricken

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2014
Messages
123
Reaction score
4
Location
Tacoma WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have searched exhaustively and have found no connection point to have an old marine magic dosing pump that arrived DOA on a used sale pages back repaired.

Does anyone know how to contact the people that built this machine? Is there any sort of service at all? Or am I just lost in the China shuffle?

Thx
And if my Chinese remark offended any people, you only have the right to be offended if in fact you are the Chinese person that built this. ..:)

GS
 
Is it the electronics or head failure?
 
Oh the logic board is shot.
I was hoping that wouldnt be the issue.
as I would have been able to repair it
I don't have the equipment to repair logic boards.
 
Grrrr....any options for sending back for repairs? Paid the ***** $80 for this setup. I know I know...Cavear Emptor but still...

GS

Any chance, you have the skills/gumption/generosity to cannibalize the two heads/pumps n such and fashion a 2 head DIY JOBBER for a fee? If so PM me
 
There is a way a person can do it with 2 timed relays user adjustable
I used to build timer circuits for the washpens of dairies
I own a business repairing vintage electronics so time would be the issue
 
Grrrr....any options for sending back for repairs? Paid the ***** $80 for this setup. I know I know...Cavear Emptor but still...

GS

Any chance, you have the skills/gumption/generosity to cannibalize the two heads/pumps n such and fashion a 2 head DIY JOBBER for a fee? If so PM me
I tried searching but didn't find where to send one.
Seems to be a common failure rate
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new