Marine Space MC60

OpFor61

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I have a Marine Space MC60 that I picked up new a few years ago and never did anything with. It's around 15 gals. I bought it at a lfs in the Chicago area.

I'm really just looking for any information on these aquariums, know issues, accessories, etc.

The only information I have found are websites out of South Africa and the manufacturer is in China.

I'd appreciate any help.

hdsoftail1065

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know nothing about them, but I had a little spare time and thought I would poke around. You’re right, no useful info out there that I could find on MC60 but they have a MS series and there is a MS60. But there isn’t much on the that series either, other than it was Marine Space and they partnered with a company called Marine Management Aquariums. Maybe they thought they would try some complete aquariums on the market and didn’t survive? Sorry I wasn’t more help, I hope you can connect the dots!

OP
OP
O

OpFor61

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know nothing about them, but I had a little spare time and thought I would poke around. You’re right, no useful info out there that I could find on MC60 but they have a MS series and there is a MS60. But there isn’t much on the that series either, other than it was Marine Space and they partnered with a company called Marine Management Aquariums. Maybe they thought they would try some complete aquariums on the market and didn’t survive? Sorry I wasn’t more help, I hope you can connect the dots!

I really appreciate the response.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 27 15.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 99 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.9%
Back