Marineland 300g Show Tank 1 year before & after

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

racerw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks great Victor and Lou
Looks like we need to take a trip down there. I am looking for a few things I am sure you have:)

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picture1-2.png

I

inactive

View Badges
When I die, I am going to be buried in that tank. Sick chalices growing over my skeleton... jawfish living in my skull..... tangs dashing in and out of my ribcage... awesome.

wishntoboutside

Snow flake
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TANK OF THE MONTH!!!!!!!

not to be biased here. Yes I am friends with these guys, but look at that tank. It is up there with all of them right now, if not even better. Give the Tank what it deserves. or do we need to start a pole on this one!
Victor when i come over there next year i am bringing some gloves and a fraging sheer for sure.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TANK OF THE MONTH!!!!!!!

not to be biased here. Yes I am friends with these guys, but look at that tank. It is up there with all of them right now, if not even better. Give the Tank what it deserves. or do we need to start a pole on this one!
Victor when i come over there next year i am bringing some gloves and a fraging sheer for sure.
thank you for the kind words Richard but I'm not sure if they will allow that since is a "store tank":sad: most people will say that is not fair because we own a store and we get all the cool corals, but I can assure you that 90% of the corals on the tank where grown from a small frag :wink: anyhow it will be interesting to see what a poll will do.

Amici

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you for the kind words Richard but I'm not sure if they will allow that since is a "store tank":sad: most people will say that is not fair because we own a store and we get all the cool corals, but I can assure you that 90% of the corals on the tank where grown from a small frag :wink: anyhow it will be interesting to see what a poll will do.

IMO TOTM is supposed to be about a tank that is truly impressive and gives someone something to strive for and learn from the way in which they the owners have set up the tank. Yes the coral selection is above par for your tank but the husbandry, lighting and filteration methods in place play a huge part in keeping the tank at the level of excellence that it is. I cannot wait until the next time I take a trip to Orlando, Ill bring a few benjis with me to drop at your store.

Elan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

there have been store tanks as TOTM. Might be harder now though

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 39 83.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 6.4%
Back