Mariner M130 tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter thaney85
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
We at the R2R headquarters have the 180 and absolutely love that tank. They are well worth the cost. @tbrown also has one!
 
I thought they looked super nice at the show, but we all know looking nice and working nice aren’t always the same thing. Just starting to work on what I want when I retire from the military. Thank you for the input
 
My 70 has been up and running for almost 2 years. It's really a nice system. The 70 is a little on the small side as far as footprint goes which makes sump maintenance a little tight but doable. If I were to get another one I'd be looking at the new Peninsula Mariner MP100!

Https://www.eshopps.com/product/mariner-mp100/
 
I also have the 70 and find it to be a very well-built tank and system
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new